Monday, November 7, 2011

Walgreens Saving's


Total Spent after RR 3.00!!
Walgreen's has coupon in their weekly ad for .59 Jello. There was a printable coupon last week at Coupons.com. I do not see it today but that might be because I have printed the maximum number. For 1.25/3 participating Kraft items. Making Jello .17 a box. I was planning on  using this deal for Jello pudding however the Walgreens coupon will only work on gelatin. 
Folger's Black Silk and regular coffee is on sale this week 3.49 for 10.3oz canister. I used the dollar off coupon from yesterday's paper to bring the total to 2.49.
The Blistex Revive and Restore is on sale for 1.99 and a 2 dollar Register Reward prints out. Making this item FREE. I actually made a .01. It looks like a great item for Santa to fill stockings with this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment